- Staying Connected: Understanding How Communication Affects Your Customer Service
- Paperless Records Versus Electronic Medical Records: What’s Your Take?
- Geotube Technological Innovation Can Save The Great Barrier Reef
- The Year Of Flash: 2014 Predictions
- Will The Cloud Ever Be Truly Private?
- Choosing Between A Virtual Private Server or The Cloud
- No More Slowdowns: The Benefits Of Load Balancing
- Why Upgrade To Block Storage?
- Cloud and Web Hosting Services In One
- How Is Technology Helping Teachers In The Classroom?
Admissions To RIMC
Candidates should not be less than age of 11 and half years or must not have reached the age of 13 years on 1st January and 1st July of the term they are joining. Only the students of class 8 are allotted with the admission. The Candidate must be a student of Class 7 or passed class 8 from a sanctioned school at the time of joining. Approximately 25 Cadets are admitted after every six-month.Application forms are to be deposited with State governments of the respective states. Candidates are selected on the basis of their scores in an All India Entrance Exam which are held twice a year which comprises of a written exam consisting of –
- English (125 marks)
- Mathematics (200 marks)
- General Knowledge (75 marks)
The candidate clearing the above exam is called for Viva of 50 marks. A merit list of qualifying candidates is prepared and sent for medical examinations.
The College provides training to boys who wish to join the Defence forces of India. Those who do not want to continue due to any reason are well qualified to join any college for graduation. The College advises only those to apply who are interested in serving to the Defence forces of India.
The prospectus for RIMC entrance exam is available on making a payment of Rs. 550/- as DD to be sent in the favour of The Commandant, Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun.
The candidates are admitted to class 1 which is equivalent to class 8. The candidates need to be medically fit for getting admission to the College, as prescribed by medical standards.
In general reservation of one vacancy for candidate is done from every state. States like UP, Tamil Nadu etc which have large population, have 2 reserved vacancies. In case there is no reserve candidate from any state then reserve from the merit list of all India can join.
For admission in College, candidates are selected on the basis of their score in an Entrance Examination which is organized twice a year. The normal questions asked in the entrance examination are class 7 level.
There are two sections for the entrance exam:-
- Written- To qualify to viva, a candidate need to score a minimum of 50% marks in each subject
- Viva-Voce- this is conducted to test candidate’s skills, individuality and confidence.
The candidate can be restrained at any time on the demand of Parents or by a decision of the college at an amount of Rs. 2876 every week which is exclusive of Scholarship amount.
For more Information on RIMC you can visit us on www.motachashma.com