- Staying Connected: Understanding How Communication Affects Your Customer Service
- Paperless Records Versus Electronic Medical Records: What’s Your Take?
- Geotube Technological Innovation Can Save The Great Barrier Reef
- The Year Of Flash: 2014 Predictions
- Will The Cloud Ever Be Truly Private?
- Choosing Between A Virtual Private Server or The Cloud
- No More Slowdowns: The Benefits Of Load Balancing
- Why Upgrade To Block Storage?
- Cloud and Web Hosting Services In One
- How Is Technology Helping Teachers In The Classroom?
The Advantages Of A New Brand
New brands that probe themselves to be exceptional often create a sensation among consumers who become willing to experiment or try out the experiences these brands offer. Sometimes these new brands succeed in confirming the promise and soon become the subject of word-of-mouth advertising being spread by satisfied customers.
All brands go through a phase when they start out in the retail cycle referred to as the “clean slate brand” phase. To be unproven, unknown yet exceptional however entails a lot of intuitive design thinking along an image that could bear the message that consumers perceive to be advantageous to them. This is exactly the way established brands succeeded when they started out. This is how new brands would later on become but only if the image and the message handling are done properly.
Young and New
Brands that start off in the retail cycle have a full life ahead of them and therefore could be capable of writing retail success history mindfully in the care of their marketers and tacticians. Needless to say, once a brand wins the initial encounter in the retail cycle upon introducing itself to consumers as a good product/service, it could just as well be capable of plying the market with persistent info to emphasize this. It becomes a matter of telling, retelling and evolving the brand story as time goes on.
As a young and new brand carrier, companies however need to know what makes brands exceptional as perceived by consumers. Being new and unaffected yet by similar products/services long in existence before them, these brands tend to have new business values. In present day retail, these values could be the following:
- Higher environmental awareness standards with regards to green business practices.
- Conscientious ethical standards with regards to marketing.
- Social consciousness with regards to manufacturing and retail practice.
- Legitimacy as a retail item, business entity, and a contact apparatus (business address, URL, retail method, and telecom infra like a RingCentral virtual PBX system, for instance)
The above attributes are some of the most typical to be found in new brands but there are of course, many others that various new brands could tell about themselves.
Adaptive and Adoptive
As a business owner with a new brand that hopes to win the nod of its target market via new business values, you could likewise be conscious of the potential that your brands could influence its prospective customers strongly. Being adaptive to certain present-day positive business values could be considered exemplary but once these values fails to extract the desired response from consumers, you could be in for retail cycle trouble.
Keep in mind that a consumer base that takes an adoptive attitude towards the positive values that your brand exudes helps you market your products/services better to them. In the age of rapidly web accessed information, brands old and new enjoy that much leverage to sway buying decisions or even public opinion about brands, products and services.
Social media, for instance, makes information travel fast among online social circles and could make your brand resonate among users once your content succeeds in striking that particular emotional chord among web consumers. Nielsen surveys in April of 2012 assert that consumers value recommendations from friends and family above all other forms of advertising. An info power bloc such as friends and family are what make up most of the friends to be made and found in social media. An adaptive/adoptive brand resonance along that bloc could spell success for a new brand.